Friday, September 25, 2026

Color Play September Autumn was Awakened

 Hi hello everybody

Summer is over, and autumn has begun. I hope you’re in good spirits. 

 I certainly am, because my daughter is coming back tomorrow after a week-long school trip to Scandinavia. So, there’s plenty to be happy about. On top of that, my grandmother is slowly recovering. Her hip is healing well, and she’s already able to stand by her walker for short periods. I still give her a daily injection in the abdomen (I’ve done about 30 so far, though I don’t enjoy doing it). As I mentioned earlier, autumn has arrived, and I already have an autumn collection ready:

Autumn was Awakened

only at Oscraps
save 50% off single packs and more then 60% Bundle 

I wish you a beautiful weekend.
We'd love for you to visit the Oscraps gallery. 

gallery here 

hugs 

Marzena  

No comments: