Monday, September 13, 2021

NEW event collection The Work Between save 30-50% off

Hello everybody

I hope you are well and are in a good mood. Autumn is slowly knocking on the door, the days are getting shorter and shorter. Today I have a collection in autumn colors for you  

The Work Between

Introducing The Work in Between...the work in between the story you've been living, and the story you want to live. The work in between setting a goal and achieving it. The work in between being hit with a loss, or a struggle, or an intense challenge, and fighting through it to the other side. This collection is about what happens while you're still inside the cocoon. Transformation from a caterpillar to a butterfly doesn't happen overnight, my friends.

The Studio team has faced our share of struggles, and many of us are still living through them. So whether you are struggling with loss, grief, weight, a difficult employment situation or lack of employment, health issues, emotional challenges, anxiety, or the entire weight of the world right now... this one's for you with love. Keep working!

 This is my part, I hope that you like it

some inspirations from my great team
wonderful layout by janik
wonderful page by tinisek
and my
and the end my new mini kit
Courage
I wish you a great day
sekada

No comments: