Monday, February 4, 2013

Song of Love and new CU and FREEBIE PU

Hi hello everybody!!

Because Valentine's Day nearer and nearer, today I have for you another set from  this collection.
This kit, in the traditional colors. Perfect for creating layouts about love and friendship.
I hope that you like it.
And on this day I prepared a surprise for you - a tiny set of Valentine's Day.
You can find it below on my blog

Song of Love

€3.90  €2.93
Save: 25% off

The set includes:
- 14 papers
- 57 elements
- 10 wordtags
- 1 alpha 

  FREEBIE for you PU ONLY 

(If you haven't Facebook please write me)

 DOWNLOAD


 my new CU

at CU4YOU

at Digital-Crea.fr


43 products: 50% OFF or 1,50 EURO!!!
KITS, CLUSTERS, QP, FULL PACK, CU
Click on the image:

 

hugs and have a great day for all
sekada

1 comment:

marzenna79 said...

Dziękuję Marzenko. ❤