Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Great SALES at Digital-Crea and new Bundle Pack and FREEBIE CU/PU

Hi hello all



Today is the fifth anniversary of Digital-Crea.
For five days in the shop are great promotions.
There will be specials on sets, Albums, clusters, Full packs and CU.
I invite you to visit the shop at the time

and ONLY TODAY
ALL Full Pack 50% OFF 

And now my latest pack:

"Flowers around us"

This Full pack includes:

-  1 kit: 50 elements 10 papers
-  6 WA
- 4 Albums (QP)
- 4 clusters
- 1 Alpha 

Now at a special price of only 5 EURO 






and  FREEBIE CU/PU 1 paper &7 elements for you
  at Facebook for my Fans
( if you haven't Facebook please write me for mail)
 
 I hope that you like it


my new CU at cu4you:


Hugs and have a nice day
sekada

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

marzenna79 said...

Dziękuję Marzenko. :)))