Monday, May 30, 2011

The cooling sound of spring & Freebie & winners

 Hi Hello all!!!!
Thank you very much for your all  nice comments

  winners kit:
A Color of the Sky:
- Carmen lulia
- DesignByNettis
Congrat girls and please send me e-mail sekada2@o2.pl or sekada2@tlen.pl 

Love you !!!

Today I have my new  kit:
The cooling sound of spring
This kit contains:
- 17 papers (I myself have done)

- 74 elements

- 1 WordArt
 FREEBIE for you
Quick Page by Ola:
pass: sekada
and pages my GREAT CT GIRLS:

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

anae said...

merci pour ce merveilleux cadeau. amicalement

Irinka78 said...

Thanks Sekada for this beautiful QP and I LOVE THIS KIT

jaycee51 said...

Another beautiful kit & LO's...thank you for the gorgeous QP!

Mona_63 said...

Zamierzam się szarpnąć na pierwsze digi, mam nadzieję, że się uda :) dziękuję!

Olivia said...

Wunderschöne Arbeiten haben sie gebastelt, ich bin begeistert.
Dankeschön für die Freebie
LG Olivia