Monday, August 19, 2013

The cold Sea new kit - BIG SALES - NEW CU - retiring soon - FREEBIE CU/PU

Hi hello everyone
 Only few day I have promotion at Digital-Crea.
20 my products save 50% off
selected my products



and more, more ...

Time of holiday slowly ends.
This summer, I had no vacation to relax. Several times over the weekend I was with my family on our sea - the Baltic.
Some say that it is cold sea. But I love them, for me, is the most beautiful and I love to go back there.
Today I have for you a set dedicated to the sea.

The cold Sea

kit contain:
- 63 elements
- 12 papers
-1 WA
- 4 wordtags

€3.90

Save 25 % off


FREEBIE CU/PU for you


my pages and my great CT girls:



NEW Commercial Use






RETIRING SOON

 This is the last time to buy my products at a very attractive price.
They are available for the last time at the store. Then there will be removed from the store.







I hope you find something for everyone
hugs and have a great day
sekada


No comments: