Thursday, June 13, 2013

My SALES 20 products 50% off FREEBIE CU/PU for you and retiring soon 1,50 Euro

Hi hello everyone!!
Only few day my SALES
Only in a few days you can buy selected products at very attractive price
Do not miss
Selected products: kits, clusters, albums, full pack, commercial use
  50% off


 
Save: 50% off

 
 




 
 
 
 



 











 Do not forget about my retiring soon.
This is the last moment.
These products and transponders are deleted from the store soon.
 
Do not miss the opportunity



 Since I have so many fans on Facebook and the blog will soon be 2500 fans, I prepared a little freebie for you.
Thank you very much for your comments and kind words. I am happy that you like my work, that you  like what I'm doing.

 Thank you very much again.
(If you do not have Fb please write to me in the mail)

This Freebie is CU/PU
 



hugs and have a nice day
sekada

No comments: