Thursday, May 2, 2013

Celebrate iNSD - Forever Friends - FREE collab - FREEBIE QP - Save 40% off select my products

Hi hello everybody
It begins with INSD, because today I have for you a lot of surprises.


 

a gift for the iNSD 
Chlorophylle - DCTeam collab

An awesome springily kit, with tender colors.
This kit contains 138 elements, 2 alphas and 29 papers








 This set "Forever Friends by sekada" is part of a large set of several designers.
This COLLAB was created by sekada, Vero, Marta and Wendy.
We we did it in the same beautiful, vibrant colors.
It is ideal for creating layouts on the theme of spring, love and friendship.

The set includes:
- 6 papers
- 30 elements
- 1 wordtag




at the end I have for you beautiful QP with this kit made ​​by Jaycee



I hope that you will find something for everyone on my blog
hugs
and have a great gay and iNSD
sekada

No comments: