Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Greeting - winners - FREEBIE PU - Big Spring Sale at CU4YOU


Today I have my new kit with spring collection.
All elements and papers in this set are taken by me or my photography.
This set smells of spring. You can find  here spring flowers. Made with delicate colors. Perfect for your spring or other layouts.

Thank you so much all  for your nice  words.
I'm very happy that so many people like my sets and my work.
Winners this kit are:
with my blog: Tinisek
with my FB page: Iulia Paraianu 
Congrat girls.

Please write to me at email or private message on FB page.
I'll give you my kit.
And for all the rest of my fans, I have also little surprise. You'll find it a bit lower on my blog.

Spring Greeting
The set includes:
- 15 papers
- 70 elements
- 10 wordtags
- 2 WA 

 €3.90  €2.93 Save: 25% off








 

little Freebie for you
add-on to my new kit 
(if you don't have FB please write me at mail)



 
 


 
select my products at 1.50 or 3 Euro



 I hope you will find something for everyone.

  hugs and have a great day
sekada

No comments: