Monday, March 4, 2013

A Sure Sign new kit & Freebie

Hi hello everybody

As the spring is approaching, today I prepared my first set of spring in this season.
You can find much  spring flowers, eggs, bunnies, all heralds spring.
Made with fresh colors. Perfect for your spring layouts.

A Sure Sign
The set includes:
- 14 papers
- 60 elements
- 10 wordtags
- 1 alpha
 €3.80  €2.85
Save: 25% off

 







FREEBIE PU for you  add-on A Sure Sign

DOWNLOAD

(If you don't have Facebook please write me at mail)

 and few inspiration with this kit my great team 

 


Hugs and have a nice day
sekada

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute freebie and I especially love the little eggs. Thank you for sharing it.

Sekada said...

You are welcome sweetie, and thank you so much for your nice words, big hugs

Anonymous said...

świetne, dzięki wielkie :)