Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Eggs again at Digital Crea & Freebie & winners



Hi hello
 All my kits 50% OFF ONLY at Digital Crea:


 Thank you very much for your all nice words. I'm so happy that you like my kit.
Winners  Welcome little baby are:
Today I have my new - old kit 
Spring Eggs
at Digital Crea

This kit contains:
- 15 papers
- 67 elements
-2 WA
New, Exclusive Freebie for my Facebook Fans
Click " Exclusive" Tab and click image to download the freebie
1 x Album by Ola:


and FANTASTIC page by great CT girls:


4 comments:

Люмика said...

Thanks for the win!!!
new Easter kit is very beautiful!

marfa said...

Peerless Kit! colorful and bright! Thanks for the chance!

linda said...

this is just so pretty!!!

Ricki Ohana said...

Thank you very much for the prize!
Lovely kit and it's always a joy to 'play' :)