Monday, September 12, 2011

The Scent of Autumn & SALES !!! & FREEBIE & Winners

Hi, hello my friends!!!
Today I have a surprise for you.
My three kits only 1 Euro
.
 and my new:

Thank you very much for the many wonderful words and comments.
winners kit:
 
The Last Day of Summer
         - Madeline
       -Lee Davis
Congrat girls and please send me e-mail sekada2@o2.pl or sekada2@tlen.pl 
Big kissssssssssssssssssssss !!! 

My new mini kit:
only 1EURO
This kit contains:
- 9 papers
-39 elements
- 2 WA
FREEBIE  for you as always:
pass: sekada
and my pages and my GREAT CT GIRLS:

4 comments:

L.C. said...

The Scent of Autumn... Another masterpiece Sekada! Well done! as usual The LO's are stunning! The QP is gorgeous thank you ever so much.
Congrats to the lucky ladies who won "The Last Day of Summer"

LynC.

Madeline said...

Omg! Thank you so much! I Won...I Won!!!Have a wonderful week...xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think ,a few weeks it feel sadness in my words...It's the first time in my life,when school starts and appear the signs of autumn,sadness that overwhelms me !It is not aging, but the fear that my accomplishments are too low on expectations of others...
But when I see girl of Sekada and other kids,looking at me with beautiful and serene eyes(of these wonderful pages),no trace of fear,I say that I have time and the days will be still beautiful like these images full of color, light and rich in wealth of nature!Thank for gorgeous Q.P and for all and because I have met in my way!
A wonderful week,Iulia

PSP-Filiaal said...

Merci beaucoup pour le page rapide. C'est très beau.
Lirios - Pays-Bas