Monday, January 24, 2011

First Love & Freebie & Winners

Hi hello my friends!!!

now:
winners kit: Always and Forever:

- nibylandia
- Filo

Please send me e-mail sekada2@o2.pl or sekada2@tlen.pl

Congrats girls!
Thank you very much for your all nice comments

and today I have my new kit:
"First Love"
This kit contains:


- 12 papiers (I myself have done)
- 66 éléments
- 6 WordArt
- 3 clusters

Do you like my new kit????

Please write a few words on DST 
I am a few days I will choose the winner
 
and Album with this kit:


and FREEBIE for you: Quick Page by annpol7


DOWNLOAD
pass: sekada

and my pages:



and pages my FANTASTIC CT:
































8 comments:

Abeille said...

Ohh woow fabulous new kit!!And the colors is sooo great!!

Edyta said...

Uwielbiam taka kolorystykę, fantastyczny zestaw a prace rewelacyjne!!!
Dziękuje za szansę i pozdrawiam1
Edyta

anae said...

bonjour, allez je retente ma chance et te dis mille mercis pour ta générosité à nous faire partager tes si belles créations. amitiés

Lee Davis said...

Gorgeous kit! I particularly like the almost black deep red color, it is so elegant. Thank you for the chance to win. Have a great week.

*Ingrid* said...

again beautiful work Marzena and lso beautiful CT work!! have a lovely day.....

Veronica said...

Beautiful!!! I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

Love crafts forever said...

Hello Sekada. I like to thank you for all your beautiful freebie. Your work are absolutely stunning. Now i can't wait to try print them out and see how it's look.
Hugs Nataliya.

Meliza said...

Amazing kit ! thanks a lot for this freebie !